Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Kankan, Guinea
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Sarata, Ukraine
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Chatham, Nb, Canada
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Caxias, Brazil
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Fukaura, Japan
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Gardiz, Afghanistan
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Sukhumi, Georgia
Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi vs Miskolc
Muskogee, Ok vs Duian
Unzendake vs Kaitoke
Salalah, Dhofar vs Boerne, Tx
- The distance between Habarovsk/ Novy, Russia and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 3,498 km or 2,173 mi.
- To reach Habarovsk/ Novy in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 139.3° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Habarovsk/ Novy bearing 167.9° or SSE .
- Habarovsk/ Novy has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with dry winters (Dwb) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- Habarovsk/ Novy is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 17.1 °C (30.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.2 °C (20.2°F) more in Habarovsk/ Novy. The continentality subtype is truly continental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 463.9 mm (18.3 in) more which is equivalent to 463.9 l/m² (11.39 US gal/ft²) or 4,639,000 l/ha (495,940 US gal/ac) more. About 2 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.1° higher in Habarovsk/ Novy than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Habarovsk/ Novy relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Habarovsk/ Novy
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Mactan, Philippines
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Kita, Mali
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Mito, Japan
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Goteborg-Save, Sweden
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Wakkanai, Japan
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Cuzco, Peru
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Kalmar vs Cartwright, Nf
Jacobabad, Sindh vs Quanah, Tx
Fort St John, Bc vs Longstaff Bluff, Nt
Eugene, Or vs Altamira
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Habarovsk/ Novy
- Nikolayevsk Na Amure, Russia - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) NE
- Im Poliny Osipenko, Russia - 442.2 kms (274.8 miles) NNE
- Aleksandrovsk-Sahal, Russia - 566.5 kms (352 miles) ENE
- Poronajsk, Russia - 583.4 kms (362.5 miles) E
- Cape Zolotoj, Russia - 313.2 kms (194.6 miles) ESE
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia - 588.8 kms (365.9 miles) ESE
- Juzno-Sahalinsk, Russia - 589.4 kms (366.3 miles) ESE
- Wakkanai, Japan - 601.6 kms (373.9 miles) ESE
- Ternej, Russia - 406.8 kms (252.8 miles) SSE
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 690.5 kms (429.1 miles) ESE
- Haboro, Japan - 680.3 kms (422.8 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo